Blue Rock constructed a 197,000-square-foot addition to Simon & Schuster’s existing warehouse distribution facility in Delran, NJ.
Project highlights include:
- 36’ clear height warehouse using state-of-the-art order picking machines on new Fmin 60 Floor
- Tilt-wall construction with the addition of brick inlay to match the existing building
- Under parking storm water retention system to utilize all available ground
As design-builder, Blue Rock worked alongside the owner to adjust the construction methods to maintain tight budget restrictions.
“Blue Rock brought a great deal of experience to this project and it proved to be invaluable. Blue Rock’s strong attention to detail was extremely important as it maintained and improved the construction schedule which made this a very successful project.” READ MORE
– Charles W. Curran, Director of Finance
“Thank you for bringing our project in on time & on budget. We at Simon & Schuster were 100% convinced we picked the best builder & your efforts proved that many times over. Always glad to show our facility or recommend Blue Rock to any of your prospective clients!”
– Dave Schaeffer, Vice President Distribution & Fulfillment