At Blue Rock, all of our projects begin and end with our comprehensive approach to safety. Our clients, employees and subcontractor base are at the forefront of our company requirement in creating a safe and enjoyable work environment. Safety is critical to our success and will always remain our No. 1 priority.
Simply put, a Blue Rock project is a safe project. Led by Senior Superintendent and Safety Director Greg Covaleski, Blue Rock's field and office staff work to create safe and effective conditions for a successful project.
Blue Rock Safety Highlights
• Greg Covaleski – Safety Director / Senior Superintendent – OHSA 500 Certified; CPR Certified
• Michael Ventresca – Vice President – OHSA 510 Certified
• John Byrne – Safety Officer and Superintendent – OHSA 510 Certified; CPR Certified
• Mike Henderson – Project Manager – OHSA 500 Certified; CPR Certified
• Project Specific Safety Manuals - All Blue Rock projects require a site-specific safety manual. This will include client site-specific safety requirements and training.
• Specific Job Site Hazard Awareness - All project specific tasks are reviewed prior to performing work to identify safety hazards and risk mitigation.
• Daily Site Hazard Awareness – Identifies high hazard tasks and conditions to ensure work is safely performed on a daily basis.
• Weekly Toolbox Talks – Weekly site meetings are required of our subcontractor base to be performed in conjunction with the Blue Rock superintendent on a variety of potential site activities.
• Blue Rock Personnel – All Blue Rock superintendents and project managers are required to complete the OHSA 30 safety certification program.