Originally, the 62,000-square-foot building served as a machine shop in the Navy Yard starting in 1903.
Today, it stands as the corporate headquarters for URBN’s Anthropologie brand.
Project highlights for Building 10 include:
- Grand stair with mid-level mezzanine / conference room
- Original 10-ton cranes left in place as a decorative feature
- Raised floor slab to get above the 100-year floodplain
- Renovated in four months
- Standalone mechanical system
- Reclaimed hardwood floor throughout the building