This 26,000-square-foot original shipyard fabrication building was constructed in 1903 and was renovated as the corporate headquarters for Free People.
Project highlights for Building 15 feature:
- Full replacement of terra cotta roof to match original
- Restored original windows
- Removed and restored old decompression chamber that now sits between Buildings 7 and 15 at main entrance
- Constructed two mezzanines for mechanical room and large conference room
- Reclaimed hardwood floor throughout the building