Blue Rock was proud to partner with NorthPoint Development to deliver a 1 million-square-foot distribution warehouse at Berks Park 78 in Bethel, Pa.
The new facility took 12 months to complete and featured:
- 300,000+ cubic-yard earthwork movement
- Precast panel walls
- 40’ clear height
- MEP-FP design-build
The tenant space includes a cafeteria, lockers, conference rooms, and bathrooms. Other features also include:
- Shipping office and truckers lounge
- Three remote restrooms
- Battery charging area for up to 50 forklifts
- Maintenance/scrubber dump rooms
- Two dog areas and an employee patio
- Four drive-in doors
- 80 dock doors and levelers with the ability to increase to 174 dock positions
Prior to construction, a high-profile groundbreaking ceremony was held that included Pa. State Senator David Argall and U.S. Representative Daniel P. Meuser, and other local officials.
Senator Argall stated, “Working with professionals like NorthPoint, Blue Rock Construction, and Schlouch Incorporated, makes projects of this magnitude go much more smoothly.”